Starting November 15 th 2019, we will be accepting waiting list applications for all locations and programs at the Société.
To register your child(ren) on the wait list please forward your application to the following address: La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare 110 – 4800 Richard Rd SW, Calgary, AB, T3E 6L1. Fees for the waiting list are 50$ and are payable by cheque to La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare. No application will be accepted without the 50$ payment, the only exception being the daycare program at the NE location. An open house will be held on the following dates:
Please contact email@example.com with all questions related to the wait list.
La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare South West
Places are available in our out of school care program.
La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare North East
There are no availabilities.
La Société Pommes de Reinette South East
There are no availabilities.
La Société Pommes de Reinette Cochrane
Places are available in the out of school care program.
Waiting List Policy
A non-refundable fee of $50 is required to place your child on the waiting list. This fee does not guarantee the child a spot. Selection and admission of children into La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare will be done in accordance with the following guidelines:
1) Application date with the $50 fee.
2) Month requested to start services.
3) Age group requested:
- Infants: 12 to 19 months;
- Toddlers: 19 months to 3 years;
- Pre-schoolers: 3 to 5 years;
Out-of-school care program:
- Four and a half years and enrolled in kindergarten;
- School-age (Grades 1 to 6);
- 3 year old;
- 4 year old.
- Children of staff members;
- Francophone siblings of children already enrolled in a program for a period of at least 12 months;
- Non- Francophone brothers and sisters of children already enrolled in a program for a period of at least 12 months;
- Families currently enrolled in a program who wish to transfer to/add another program at the same site;
- Families currently attending one site who wish to transfer to another site;
- Children of Francophone parents;
- Children of other families.
The family may contact La Société Pommes de Reinette Daycare and reserve the spot for another time provided it is done prior to a spot being offered.
Once a spot becomes available, an administration team member will contact the first family on the waiting list by phone to offer the spot. It is the family’s responsibility to communicate to the program any change of contact information, such as phone numbers, or prolonged absences. The family will have 48 hours to confirm whether they will take the spot or not. If the family does not return the call within that time frame, they forego the spot. If a family refuses the spot or foregoes the spot, they will be removed from the waiting list.
For children withdrawn from the waiting list or withdrawn from any program, the parent will be required to reapply for the waiting list, and the $50 waiting list fee will need to be paid again. For any new waiting list application, including new siblings, the $50 waiting list fee is applicable.